Shipping & Returns Policies
Return Policy – Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED! All Go Luggage products come with our 30-day Easy Returns policy. If, for any reason, your not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days from the delivery date of the item to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). If the item is not received back within 10 business days from RMA date, your return will not be valid and your RMA will be closed. Once item is returned, you will receive a full refund of the original price of the product.
- All merchandise must be in the same new, unused condition in which you received the them.
- Items returned to Go Luggage that are not in new, unused condition will be not be refunded.
- Returns will not be valid without an RMA number emailed to you. To obtain an RMA number, please call (305)477-5256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include a copy of your RMA email with your returned merchandise.
- In the case of returns, all customers are expected to cover the cost of return shipping. For your protection we recommend that you use a traceable and insurable form of shipment for your return, such as FedEx or UPS. Please ship your package to the address listed below.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Go Luggage, your card will be credited the original price of the product and any applicable taxes. Any original shipping fees are NOT refundable.
- Credits will be issued by Go Luggage within 3 to 4 business days from when we receive your returned product(s). Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers’ records. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.
- All Final Sales are non-returnable.
- All personalized or monogrammed items are non-returnable.
- Any shipping costs affiliated with an order that is returned to sender will be deducted from the refund of the item. This includes orders over $99 that recieved free shipping; the cost to ship the item to you and back to us will be deducted.
If you would like to exchange your item for something that better fits your needs, a new order will need to be placed. Simply follow the same process as a return; details are outlined above. In addition to receiving an RMA number you can request a discounted prepaid label that will be deducted from your refund. Once the item is received and inspected by Go Luggage, we will issue a STORE CREDIT to your Go Luggage account for the amount paid for the item (less the cost of any shipping paid and the prepaid return label, if used). Please note that all exchanges are shipped via Ground 5-7 days; if expedited shipping is needed, please contact customer service.
- Request RMA number & discounted pre-paid label at your cost.
- Print RMA email and place it inside the item box (All items should be returned in NEW conditions, with tags, and in original packaging).
- Print PRE-PAID shipping label, attach it to outside of box, and drop it off at your nearest shipping location (please check carrier on label).
- Once the item is received and inspected by Go Luggage, we will issue a STORE CREDIT to your Go Luggage account for the amount paid for the item.
- Place an order for the item you would like in exchange and use the store credit towards that purchase.
- Complete the order and patiently wait for the exchange to be processed and shipped. Please note that any store credit given is non-refundable.
Shipping Address for Returns & Exchanges
Please include a copy of your RMA email and send all Returns and Exchanges to:
ATTN: Returns Department
2000 NW 135th Ave. Suite 2000,
Miami, FL, 33182
- Go Luggage does not accept returns on personalized merchandise
- All products must be returned unused, in their original box and packaging
- Lump sum promotional discounts (e.g. $20 off your order) will be distributed across all applicable products. Credit amounts for returns / exchanges will be based on this discounted price
- Items that included a GWP (gift with purchase) that are returned must be accompanied with the GWP item or the advertised value of the GWP will be withheld from the credited amount
- Items sold at a promotional price must be returned, if not, we will deduct the amount discounted to credit (eg: luggage scale or pillow).
Defective or Damaged Good
Please contact us immediately if your Go Luggage purchase arrives in defective or damaged condition. It is best if you can take a picture of your defective item and attach it to your email to email@example.com. Items that arrive in defective* or damaged condition will be replaced immediately.
*Defective merchandise is covered for 30 days by Go Luggage After that time please refer to the manufacturer for warranty service.